First Donation Made

Good Evening Knitters and all members of the Fiber Community!

I wanted to let you know that the first donation from the proceeds of the sale of my patterns has been made. Although my sales have slowed, I wanted to let you know that I will continue to donate throughout the end of September. As Hurricane Irma is about it hit Florida and the southern east coast, I will continue to donate. I will find an appropriate charity and donate the money to where it will best be used at that moment. 

I cannot thank you all enough for buying my patterns so freely. I am humbled by your generosity. This first donation was made to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, a 501 (3)(c) charity who will ensure that the money gets to where it is needed now. I have included screen shots of the amount of money that was in my PayPal account and throughout the donation process so you can be assured the money was donated...






Again, so much for your generosity in purchasing my patterns. As Hurricane Irma approaches. I will continue to encourage you to buy if you haven't already. And as always, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions at all about any of my patterns! I will be going them all soon and "revamping" them. I will do that before the end of the month. 

Friends in Texas, Florida, South Carolina and Georgia and anyone else that has been affected or will be affected by the this seasons Hurricanes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be safe! I love you all!

Until next time...KNIT ON!

Comments

Popular Posts