Lost in the Bermuda

Finally, Bermuda is done! I loved this pattern but was beginning to be afraid I'd never finish it. This was a pattern that once you got the hang of the method in which it is made you can continue to free form it as you like. So that's what I did. A little here, a little there....a long tapered section here, a short wide one here. I loved working on it. I have so many things I need to finish up and I think that's the reason I'm so happy to be done with this. It feels good to get to the finish line and move onto to something else in progress that needs finishing. I suppose its that way no matter the industry you're in. Here are pics of my Bermuda on Lucy and I think she looks great!

Bermuda pattern by Ilga Leja knit with Knit Picks Chroma on US 6



The next day or so will bring the excitement of another pattern finish, photos and the release of the pattern on Ravelry and Craftsy. I'm really looking forward to it so stay tuned!
What have you finished lately??

Comments

Popular Posts